SOON............................... AN IMPORTANT DATE!!!

lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

LET'S STUDY AT HOME!

What's up?
Hi! I'm your teacher, Mª José Barco. I'm here, at home, like you. I can´t go out because of that bad friend: COVID-19.
Now, we must stay at home but we need to continue our learning process as usual as possible.
I am going to use iPASEN to show you what we are going to do every day. You will have to visit this blog many times. We will practise English three times a week as we do at school. But don't worry! you can ask any question if you don't understand any of the contents of the lessons. You can use the comments below or iPASEN.
I hope you are brave and tolerate this situation the best as you can.
Good luck! We meet at our online school! :)

Teacher MJ






9 comentarios:

  1. Hello, my name is Carolina, because of the coronavirus we have not been able to attend school, and we cannot leave the house either, it is a bit overwhelming, I hope it happens soon and we can return as we were before and play with friends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope that too Carolina. Soon, we will be together again! Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pedro hello I like yours Words and
    I hope see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello! My name is Óscar. The game fund very interesting.(6B)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello teacher I am Maria Luisa Oviedo Gil,good morning! I am very nervous and boring in home but with this game I learn a lot of with the irregulars and regulars verbs and order the words for do a sentence too. I hope it happens soon. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have loved all the games and i have been very entertained since you can not go out because of this disease the covid 19 very much encouragement that surely everything willturn out well Greetings Blanca

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I'm Alejandra i also i am sad about the coronvirus but to gether we will overcome it

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello. My name is Blanca Perez .I have loved all the games very entertained since you can not go out because of this disease the covid 19very much encouragement that surely everything will turn out well Greetings Blanca

    ResponderEliminar